- Combination oral dewormer that treats roundworms, hookworms, and tapeworms.
- Can be given with or without food; tablets may be crushed or mixed with food.
- Do not withhold food after dosing.
- Side effects are rare if the drug is given by mouth, but loss of appetite, drooling (in cats), vomiting, lethargy (lack of energy), and diarrhea are possible.
- Dead worms are not typically seen in feces after treatment.*
*Plumb DC. Praziquantel/Praziquantel Combination Products. Plumb’s Veterinary Drugs https://app.plumbs.com/drug-monograph/07U5OlaMHVPROD?source=search&searchQuery=droncit Updated March 2020. Accessed January 28, 2022.