- Used to prevent or treat flea and tick infestations in dogs and cats.
- May be prescribed for other external parasites.
- Doses are given every 3 months for most pets; some animals may require dosing every 2 months.
- Ticks may still be found on your animal, but will die quickly and before transmitting disease or laying eggs.
- Side effects are uncommon; report any concerns to your veterinarian.
- Contact your veterinarian immediately if your animal has any tremors, seizures, or difficulty walking.*
*Plumb DC. Fluralaner. Plumb’s Veterinary Drugs https://app.plumbs.com/drug-monograph/I3UUbPhknQPROD?source=search&searchQuery=bravecto Updated Nov 2021. Accessed January 26, 2022.